This is a new and cool interface for MPD (Music player daemon, www.musicpd.org ). I created it to make a very powerful and easy to use player, just like cool programs like amarok are. It is written in gambas so u need to install it before using lnkmusic.
It has some nice features like playlist sorting and a nice tray system that lets you control mpd by the tray tooltip without having to open the main window.
the tag browser is amarok-like with an integrated search engine.
Try it and enjoy!
Required gambas libs:
9 years ago
* Sun Nov 11 2007 pxpert
- I'm changing all the code structure that manages the connection between mpd and lnkmusic, to make it a separate component. So Other people can easily write their mpd client using this component.
- Anyway in the development (my :P ) version, I've added a very cool playlist manager and I changed the icon theme.
- The future version of lnkmusic will be great (but will be very bug exposed, as I'm changing a very big amount of code), and when I'll complete the core system, I will start working on the gui, I promise :)
* Sat Oct 20 2007 pxpert
- Corrected dynamic tray icon
- Small bug corrected: sometimes the playlist window keeped scrolling even if the dragging method stopped
- Small but important bug corrected: The add function didn't add the files if in between the tags are already present
- Now The riconnection after an error works correctly
- When dragging items with empty playlist the program crashed with a bad row index.
- The playlistinfo in the status bar is correctly viewed
* Mon Oct 15 2007 pxpert
- Compatible with gambas 1.9.90
- The playlist control is now a custom component so it can be easily changed/enhanced
- Made a little order in the Engine sources, now the functions and the variables are more understandable
- Set Standard types for variables: Integer for Positions, Long for songs id
- Changed the way we close the client: Now it's very very clean: if it is connected sends a close command to the server and waits for it for 5 seconds, if the server is too busy to reply the client itself closes the connection
- Changed the playlist management system: Now the prog doesn't need to store all the playlist or the db elements, so the entire program is faster and lighter
- The add/search/playlist getting methods were changed, and now are faster
- Changed the playlist viewer: Now an user can sort by clicking on the columns
- Solved a little bug when adding files from the fileview: now the playlist correctly displays all added files
- the method to move files was totally changed: Now it move only necessary files and in a better way
- Solved some minor bugs (Don't remember what bugs but they were very little :P )
* Thu Aug 23 2007 pxpert 0.1-12
- minor fix
* Mon Aug 20 2007 pxpert 0.1-11
- Added slovak translation. Thanks stettner!
- Now fully compatible with gambas 1.9.50
* Fri Aug 10 2007 pxpert 0.1-9
- Initial release