Coquillo is a multi-platform metadata editor / tagger for various audio file formats. It is based on Qt 4 and TagLib.
Basic support for most common file formats including MP3, Ogg, FLAC and MusePack. Supports cover art embedded in MP3, Ogg/Vorbis and FLAC files.
- CDDB read support.
- Integrated FreeDB web search.
- Resolve tags from filenames.
- Generate filenames from tags.
- Process multiple files at once.
- Bookmark often used locations.
- Qt 4 (4.6+)
- TagLib (1.6+ to compile; 1.7+ for FLAC cover art support)
$ sudo make install
Note: See README for instructions and licensing details.
Note 2: Development branch now available on GitHub: https://github.com/sjuvonen/coquillo
Note 3: Packages for distros are provided by OpenSUSE Build Service and might not be available right away after a new version is released.
4 years ago
2012-06-19: Version 1.12
- A handful of bug fixes.
- Ability to generate track numbers.
- Conditionally enabled inline editing of tags
- Highlight changed fields in Tag Editor.
- Statusbar now displays number of found tracks.
- Enabled renaming directories in the tree.
2012-04-14: Version 1.11
- Fixed default toolbar icon size and style.
- Fixed bugs with expanding dirs in the dir tree.
2012-04-13: Version 1.10
- Rewrote much of the code
- DnD support in cover art list (URLs and local images)
- NOTE: configuration file layout has changed, so you will lose your settings after upgrading!