Flacon extracts individual tracks from one big audio file containing the entire album of music and saves them as separate audio files. To do this, it uses information from the appropriate CUE file.
Besides, Flacon makes it possible to conveniently revise or specify tags both for all tracks at once or for each tag separately.
Now Flacon is a pure Qt application.
* Supported input formats: WAV, FLAC, APE, WavPack, True Audio (TTA).
* Supported out formats: FLAC, WAV, WavPack, AAC, OGG or MP3.
* Replay Gain analysis (album-gain and track-gain modes).
* Multi-threaded conversion process.
* Automatic character set detection for CUE files.
1 year ago
Version 2.0.0 and 2.0.1
* Support CUE files with several FILE tags.
* Fix: Flacon crashed if audio file was corrupt.
* Improved stability of the program.
* The program displays the duration of the tracks.
* New visual design of tracks selection.
* Program checks duration of the disk, if disk is shorter than CUE warning mark is displayed.
* Improves in the texts and messages.
* Translations updated
* OS/2 support.
Full changelog - http://flacon.github.io/changelog/