WARNING: Ksquirrel needs maintainer and someone who will port it to KDE4.
KSquirrel is an image viewer for KDE implementing OpenGL.
* dynamic format support (~ 50 image formats)
* customizable filters
* external tools
* file tree
* thumbnails, extended thumbnails
* KIPI support
* KEXIF support
* list view, icon view, detailed view, thumbnail view
* archive support
* view of currently mounted partitions
* flexible options
* preview window
* opera-like tabs
* Konqueror integration
KSquirrel is the first viewer for KDE widely supporting such a quantity of formats, including Photoshop PSD, X cursors, animated GIF, WMF, SVG, DXF, JPEG2000 and APNG.
The detailed information, format of libraries with examples, screenshots you can find visiting web page http:// ksquirrel.sourceforge.net/
** Important: You should have video drivers installed (means hardware-accelerated OpenGL support).
At this time KSquirrel supports 57 image formats.
6 years ago
ksquirrel-0.8.0 and ksquirrel-libs-0.8.0
* new runtime options:
* added Konqueror intergation module
* added printing feature in image window
* added codec manager, which will allow to
enable/disable image codecs (requires root password)
* fixed licensing issues in source code
* fixed MIME types in .desktop files
* time counting in image window is more fair
* added EPS, PSP
* bugfix in PNM decoder on P3 PNMs
* bugfix in CAMERA codec, when KSquirrel couldn't open raw fotos