Kvm is a Konqueror service menu which allows to manage your videos without to use a graphical application. This service menu can be considered as a frontend of ffmpeg.
Important: the releases >= 0.2 use the parameter format of ffmpeg in order that the user can add his own options to the task.
To do for version 0.2.1:
- record a stream,
- other suggestions are welcomed
I'm currently working on the next release of Kvm and I would appreciate suggestions to improve Kvm.
8 years ago
- fix some bugs related to iPod conversion!
- use the parameter format of ffmpeg,
- extract a part of a video,
- export to PSP and Ipod format,
- set aspect ratio,
- and other new functions...
- this release fixes a problem with the resizing of video (personalized parameters).
- this release fixes the problem with the creation of the temporary directory.