This is a servicemenu which allows integration with WinRar via Wine.
* Kde 3.5.x+konqueror OR kde4+dolphin
* Wine (tested with 0.9.46)
* Winrar installed under "c:\program files\winrar\winrar.exe" (Tested with winrar version 3.71)
Copy winerar_kde4.desktop file to ~/.kde4/share/kde4/services/ServiceMenus/
Copy winerar_kde3.desktop file to ~/.kde/share/apps/konqueror/servicemenus/
Right Click on a bunch of files and go to the submenu "WineRar"
* Support for extracting multivolume archives (by now, you'll have to select the second volume (simply go up one level) as winrar didn't find by himself)
* More Translations
6 years ago
*Small fix in quick compress line and utf-8 strings for kde4 version.
*Uploaded a modified version which works with dolphin+kde4
*First 0.5a Release
* Fixed a Bug which prevented to create archives from folders.
* Fixed a silly Bug which prevented to use the "Compress..." item, sorry for that.
* Extract to subfolders was broken due to the "-iext" option ; Removed and fixed.
* Replaced "\" -> "\\" (solves a compatibility problem with kubuntu, 10x ziavenera)
* Added "Open with winrar"
* Added "Fix the Archive"
* Added italian and Spanish Translations
* Added Polish Language (Jarek)
* Added France Language (Tanguy Yannick)
* Added German (Deutsch, de) Language (lu330)
* Added Turkish translation (maidis)
* Fixed some non-utf8 letters in spanish translation.