Tellico is a collection manager for keeping track of your books, bibliographies, videos, music, comic books, video games, coins, stamps, trading cards, wines, board games, or any custom items. It supports any number of user-defined fields, of several different types: text, paragraph, list, checkbox, year, URL, tables, images, dates, and combinations.
Tellico imports Bibtex, MODS, RIS, PDF, and CSV and exports to Bibtex, Bibtexml, CSV, and HTML. It offers grouping, view filtering, and searching. Tellico can also import data from Amazon.com and IMDb.com, along with z39.50 servers, CDDB data, audio files, SRU servers, several different websites, and from the Alexandria and GCstars applications.
Note that kde-apps.org is not a support forum. Please sent comments, questions, or bug reports to the Tellico mailing list or the Tellico forum.
Tellico 3.0 5 months ago
* Added support for user-defined SRU queries
* Changed UI to include switchable view between icons and detailed list
* Updated data source for bedetheque.com
* Improved merging performance for comic books
* Improved performance for deleting many entries at once
* Improved performance for merging large collections
1 year ago
* Improved support for importing PDF files from Science Direct.
* Enabled optional build support for QImageBlitz library.
* Fixed scrolling problem with large tables (Bug 348189).
* Fixed HTML exported titles with quotation marks (Bug 348381).
* Fixed crashing bug with file listing importer (Bug 345458).
* Fixed crashing bug with importing MODS files with external fetcher.
* Fixed accelerator key conflict (Bug 351226).
* Fixed bug with image importing for Discogs data source.
* Updated Discogs fetcher to new API (Bug 342827).
* Updated Moviemeter fetcher to new API.
* Added filter rules for "Greater than" and "Less than" numbers.
* Updated BoardGameGeek fetcher to new API.
* Added capability to import a BoardGameGeek collection.
* Added a data source for Mathematical Reviews.
* Fixed crashing bug with some ISBNdb results (Bug 339063).
* Updated Producer results for IMDb and TheMovieDB fetchers (Bug 336765).
* Fixed bug with Allocine API search using punctuation (Bug 337432).
* Fixed bug with importing Goodreads collection.
Backup your data file and collection images often!