ksudoku is a fully-featured Sudoku puzzle generator and solver for KDE.
With it you can generate and play 3D and 2D puzzles of different sizes and levels.
Now it supports also custom shaped puzzles, like Samurai sudokus, XSudokus and Jigsaw.
GUI for playing, saving, printing, solving and dubbing puzzles.
The main algorithm is fast and extendable to any general graph coloring problem.
Needs open gl.
10 years ago
- Added support for custom shaped sudokus
- Samurai sudoku
- Jigsaw sudoku, XSudoku, 4x4
- Added new export system (you can print multiple puzzles in the same page)
- File format is now XML
- Added new welcomescreen and settings dialog
- Internal structure changed