Yakuake is a drop-down terminal emulator made by KDE.
--- What's new ---
Yakuake v3.0.4 is a hotfix release that fixes building with Qt 5.7.
v3.0.4 download: http://download.kde.org/stable/yakuake/3.0.4/src/
Yakuake v3.0.3 is a maintenance release that includes bugfixes and updated AppStream metadata and updated translations.
Full changelog at: https://cgit.kde.org/yakuake.git/tree/ChangeLog
--- Essential links ---
Yakuake's website: http://yakuake.kde.org/
Report bugs and wishes at: https://bugs.kde.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=yakuake
Older releases: http://developer.berlios.de/project/showfiles.php?group_id=7376
Changes in 3.0.4: 24 days ago
* Fixed build on Qt 5.7.
Changes in 3.0.3: 27 days ago
* Fixed Yakuake sometimes showing up in the Task Manager.
* Much improved Wayland support on Plasma 5.
* Added a security warning when using the runCommand DBus API (as recently added to KDE Konsole as well).
* Switched to a different API for getting the user home path to avoid blocking on network logins.
* The bell notification event now uses the correct Plasma 5 sound file name instead of an old KDE 4 one that may not be present.
* Fixed standard CLI arguments like --help and --version.
* Code cleanups, e.g. porting away from deprecated API.
* Updated AppStream metadata.
1 year ago
Changes in 3.0.2:
* Added back a description file implementing the freedesktop.org AppData specification.
Changes in 3.0.1:
* Fixed installation and integratin of hicolor application icon.
Changes in 3.0:
* Yakuake was ported to KDE Frameworks 5 and Qt 5.
* A new default skin follows the Plasma 5 Breeze design.
* Terminal focus is now preserved more reliably when closing and reopening Yakuake.
* Config changes made via the title bar menu are now synced to disk immediately, and thus preserved if Yakuake is killed instead of quit gracefully.
* The option to auto-update tab titles with the title bar contents no longer interferes with manually setting a tab title. To return to auto-updating just clear the title.
* Performance improvements in the compositor-unassisted animation code path.
* Fixed bug causing incorrect window height calculation in multi-monitor systems.
Changes in older releases: https://projects.kde.org/projects/extragear/utils/yakuake/repository/revisions/master/entry/ChangeLog