Yakuake is a drop-down terminal emulator based on KDE Konsole technology.
--- What's new ---
Yakuake v3.0.2 is a minor bugfix release that adds back a description file implementing the freedesktop.org AppData specification.
Yakuake v3.0.1 is a minor bugfix release addressing installation and integration of the hicolor application icon.
This is the first stable version of Yakuake based on KDE Frameworks 5. It bundles a new default skin implementing KDE's Breeze visual identity and includes an assortment of bug fixes.
--- Essential links ---
Yakuake's website: http://yakuake.kde.org/
Report bugs and wishes at: https://bugs.kde.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=yakuake
Older releases: http://developer.berlios.de/project/showfiles.php?group_id=7376
1 year ago
Changes in 3.0.2:
* Added back a description file implementing the freedesktop.org AppData specification.
Changes in 3.0.1:
* Fixed installation and integratin of hicolor application icon.
Changes in 3.0:
* Yakuake was ported to KDE Frameworks 5 and Qt 5.
* A new default skin follows the Plasma 5 Breeze design.
* Terminal focus is now preserved more reliably when closing and reopening Yakuake.
* Config changes made via the title bar menu are now synced to disk immediately, and thus preserved if Yakuake is killed instead of quit gracefully.
* The option to auto-update tab titles with the title bar contents no longer interferes with manually setting a tab title. To return to auto-updating just clear the title.
* Performance improvements in the compositor-unassisted animation code path.
* Fixed bug causing incorrect window height calculation in multi-monitor systems.
Changes in older releases: https://projects.kde.org/projects/extragear/utils/yakuake/repository/revisions/master/entry/ChangeLog