KDE Micro-blogging client.
The name comes from an ancient Persian word, means Sparrow!
Its current features:
* Supporting User + His/Her Friends time-lines
* Supporting @Reply time-lines
* Supporting Multiple Accounts simultaneously.
* Supporting Identi.ca mono-blogging service (Using its Twitter compatible API)
* Supporting self hosted Laconica websites. (Using its Twitter compatible API)
* Support for send and receive direct messages
* Supporting search APIs for all services.
* Twitpic integration.
* KWallet integration
* Ability to make a quick tweet with global shortcuts (Ctrl+Meta+T)
* Ability to notify user about new statuses text, with KNotification and Libnotify's notify-send command
* Support for shortening urls with more than 30 characters
* Support for configuring status lists appearance.
* and other configure options...
Use KDE Bug tracker (https://bugs.kde.org/) for reporting bugs and requesting new features
you need CMake and KDE 4.1 development pkg to compile it. on ubuntu its pkg is kdelibs5-dev.
QJSon and QOAuth library
take a look at README file for build instructions.
5 years ago
Version 1.3 -- 05-Mar-2012
* Support for Twitter photo upload API method (by Atanas Gospodinov)
* Translator plugin shuts off due Google terminated its free API.
* Toolbar for Choqok
* Filter plugin new feature: Add a filter to Highlight a post containing some text. [FEATURE:278529]
* Improvements in new tab bar UI.
* Show first 4 characters of search timeline name over the timeline icon [FEATURE:287687]
Version 1.2 -- 01-Nov-2011
* New TabBar UX for timelines inside an account. (Bardia Daneshvar)
* Replying to USERNAME notice under composer widget.
* A hyperlink (original post) added when a post is translated, So, User can restore post to original one! (FEATURE:270617)
* Global menu, When the menubar is hidden!
* Donate button in special menu and help menu
* is.gd statistics support.
* Font customization option.
* Better conversation view like new identica.
* Untiny plugin: Expanding twitter urls that shortened twice
* Untiny plugin: Support for untiny.com service removed.
* Several bug fixes.
Version 1.1 -- 02-Apr-2011
* Translator plugin
* Quick Filter plugin
* System tray icon problem in Gnome fixed.
* Hide Menu-bar option.
* Choqok caches posts automatically and not just at exit!
* Annoying video preview plugin problem that causes Choqok to crash fixed!
* Bug fixes
Version 1.0 -- 26-Jan-2011
* Bug fixes and improvements around RC1 release
Version 0.9.98 (1.0 RC1) -- 06-Dec-2010
* Twitter Lists support in Choqok [FEATURE:216249]
* Option to show timelines in reverse order [FEATURE:241743]
* Additional action in input boxes' context menu that will shorten all selected URLs or all URLs if there's no selection.
* "Hide Post" option for post widgets.
* BiDi support is back.
* Support for Twitgoo service in imagepreview plugin. (Alex Infantes)
* Digg shortener plugin removed.
* Support for LibIndicate to use as an alternate notification system. (It's Optional)
* Send reply to original author of repeated posts + cc to repeater.
* And so many fixes and improvements around current functionalities.
- OCS Plugin to support "Open Collaboration Services API" provided by opendesktop.org and its partners
- IMStatus plugin to set your post as current status in IM clients (Kopete, Pidgin, PSI, Skype)
- Twitgoo image uploader
- Mobypicture uploader
- Posterous uploader
To see Full changelog goto: