Styleclock is a themeable replacement for KDE's clock applet. It comes with an integrated alarm clock / timer.
The themes are bitmap based, so you can simply use gimp and a text editor to edit or create themes. These images are finally composed by a little ecmascript program, which makes it easy to create weird and innovative clock types.
To keep the cpu load low, styleclock uses OpenGL to scale and rotate the images.
12 years ago
New in 0.5.1:
- New digital theme: Centurion by Daniel Dotsenko
- Enabled date switch (only used by centurion so far)
New in 0.5:
- New theme: clean by Clairvoyant
- New theme: station
- Hopefully no black windows anymore
- Better support for theme developers
New in 0.4:
- The first user-contributed themes:
blue, simple - thanks to Sami Vento :)
- New textual theme: glow
- Possibility to change theme colors.
Only used in "glow" and "simple" so far.
- Better resize behaviour
New in 0.3:
- Popup calendar like the original KDE clock
- Saves recently used countdown times
- Ability to display non-rectangular clocks and a binary clock to demonstrate it.
New in 0.2:
- Transparency support
- Simple & efficient alarm clock/timer
- Nice context menu