An implementation of the classical chinese game Mah Jongg with 3D OpenGL graphics.
- 3D OpenGL view
- A unique hand drawn tileset
- Custom tilesets loadable
- Hint function
HAVE A LOT OF FUN!
12 years ago
- A SuSE RPM is available! See the homepage for details :-)
- If you get compilation problems while compiling for SuSE (and other distributions), please check the newly available bugfix.
- Two cool new tilesets available! See the download section at the homepage.
- Debian, Xandros, Gentoo and Slackware packages for version 0.96 available! They can also be found in the downloads section.
- Creation of custom layouts, backgrounds and tilesets is now possible! Read INSTALL_CUSTOM for more information.
- Integrated the "ArcBall" rotation method, implementation contributed by Michael George. Thanks! :-)
- Two new tilesets: "Runes" and "Flowers"
- A new layout: "chinese wall"
- Some new Backgrounds
- Mouse speed settings available.
- More bugfixes
- A LOT of improvements :-)