Kmysqladmin is a graphical frontend for administration of mysql servers.
With a buildin script editor with syntax-highlighting you can process more complex script. A script generator is in work.
- Displaying and edit the contents of
tables within a separate view.
- export results of a query into
another format (ASCII, Latex, HTML)
- Edit user rights
- Creating databases and tables
- watching status and threads
- alter tables and keys
- execute sql scripts
- generate sql scripts from search results
11 years ago
- massive layout work
- fix for build with mysql 4.1
- fixed build problems with various distributions and compilers. Thanks for your reports.
- fixed a real ugly bug: I did not handle binary data in a result set the
right way all the time.
- blob data (eg images and so on) can be inserted via kmysqladmin now
- if blobs are saved to other fileformats them will be marked as that or if them contains images the images will be saved (as jpeg) when saving html files
- textfields can be filled from external textfiles now
- result set can stored as sql-script for insertion
- connection profiles implemented
- passwords will stored in kdewallet not in rc-files
- hungarian translation (from aroly Barcza - many tnx)
- grant setup knows most about mysql 4.0 grants
- user can give an operator when inserting/modifying/searching data
- layout fix for search/data edit dialog