QErm is a Qt frontend for easy generation of the .txt files that ERM uses. ERM (Entity Relationship Model) is an application that generates web-based entity relationship diagrams (specified in text files). You can see examples here:
And the original article and documentation here (Spanish only :( ):
Translations and bug reports are welcome!
12 years ago
Sorry for so many posts :(
* Fixes 2 stupid compilation bugs with Qt 3.1
* Finally implemented NOTES.txt. Now we can do anything that could be achieved with ERM + vi :)
* Fixed a VERY stupid bug when removing an entity.
* Now compiles with Qt 3.1!!!!! (hopefully)
* Major GUI improvements and fixes.
* Some minor bugfixes.
* Fixed (hopefully) all compilation warnings
* Implemented CHANGELOG: now CHANGELOG.txt can be generated (so you can have a changelog for your ER diagram).
* Added many tooltips and What's this.
* Fixed the translation files search issue (thx Antonio Larrosa)
* Implemented restrictions about removing entities which are currently being used by relationships.
* Minor UI improvements ("New" button, status bar...).
* Minor bugs fixed
* Updated translation (still looking for more! ;))
* Initial release.