Playlist-repair scans music-playlist (M3U and PLS) for dead-links (moved or renamed files). The search-engine finds this moved and similar named files and replaces the wrong entry's in the playlist. The playlist can be repaired or saved as new playlist or appended to a existing playlist. For faster search the utility "locate" can be used.
7 years ago
- Some little Bugs
- New file open dialog
- some handy things such as menu shortcuts
Version 0.1.4-1, Jan 01 2009
- Drag & Drop support
Version 0.1-3, Apr 05 2008
- Handling with relative paths when open playlist (but not on save)
- Put Search- and Locate- settings in the same dialog
- Added the option to search/locate with ascii-only (chars between 33 and 126) and using now the old option to exclude signs for syllabify's
Version 0.1-2, Marz 08 2008
- ESC-Key for canceling long Jobs (Open Playlist and Find/Locate).
- Toggle selections with Spacebar.
- Font-Bold for selected Items.
- Some more i dont rember yet.
Version 0.1-1, Feb. 02 2006
- Convert to Gambas-2.
- Some improvments for the GUI.
Version 0.0-6, Jan 09 2008
- Menus instead Butons, or both.
- Faster find with locate and updatedb (or mlocate/slocate).
Version 0.0-5, Dec 13 2007
- File-size on the found-list
- Different tag-sign for default and user changed
- Workaround with chars above 127
- After "save as" did not change the source filename
- Relative paths from Windows-files
Version 0.0-2, Sep 04 2005
- Loading playlist from Windows OS
- Save As (new playlist) and Save To (append to a existing playlist)
- Remember window size and position
- Some minor bugs fixed
Version 0.0-1, Aug 01 2005
- Initial Version