This program is a MIDI metronome with Qt interface and based on the ALSA sequencer. Intended for musicians and music students, it is a tool to keep the rhythm while playing musical instruments.
It uses MIDI for sound generation instead of digital audio, allowing low CPU usage, and very accurate timing thanks to the ALSA sequencer.
* Easy to use graphic user interface.
* MIDI only. Can be used with software- or external MIDI synthesizers.
* Based on the ALSA sequencer. Provides input and output ports.
* Highly customizable parameters.
* Optional built-in connection manager, it can be used with
external connection managers.
* External transport control: play - stop - continue commands, can
be controlled using DBUS or MIDI Realtime System messages.
* Custom rhythm patterns.
2 years ago
Changes in 1.0.0 (2014-10-12)
* Migrated to Qt5, without KDE dependencies