KGuitar aims to develop a free, full-featured guitarist helper program, focusing on tabulature editing and MIDI synthesizers support.
9 years ago
* Release 0.5.1
* A mostly major bug-fix release since the last time.
* Compatiblity fixes: added support for autoconf 2.61, automake
1.10, gcc 4.2. Removed last bits of qt2->qt3 transition
deprecations. Internal structures refactoring.
* Added zoom level (Ctrl Minus, Ctrl Plus), introducing multiple
bars per row, automatically tuning to available window width;
* Finally introduced new exception-based framework for converters
load/save. Makes converters much more bullet-proof and easier to
write and debug.
* Guitar Pro import undergone major rewrite. Now it properly loads
all gp4 files I have. Guitar Pro v3 and v5 formats are coming
next. Anyway, Guitar Pro loader is now much more helpful about
what errors it gets and less crash-prone. It detects and helps
debug problems it encounters.
* Lots of displaying, mouse and keyboard control, printing fixes
and prettifying. Track pane now has a header and it's synchronized
with track list. Melody editor now has trapezoid and shark fin
* New QMap-based API for song metainformation - stores not a fixed
number of fields, but key=value pairs.
* Misc things: project transitioned to Subversion.