This a small Video-Selection-Script.
You give him the Videopaths Names and Filenames and then you can easy watch them every time.
I have made this Script for my ET-video collection so i don't have to navigate to the videos and start them by hand.
The Script use xine.
1. Open the Script with a Texteditor
2. Change /mnt/datenhd/video/ET-Videos to the path where your videos are placed.
3. Change the name of the Videofile for example : xine borntobealive.avi to
3. Change the displayed Name for example: 1 "Born to be Alive" \
to 1 "MY_NEW_NAME" \
4. When finished it looks like:
1 "MY_NEW_NAME" \
cd YOUR_PATH_TO_VIDEOS && xine MY_NEW_NAME.avi
The Name at 1 should describe the Video Name for place 1)
The numbers belong together.
Just test it.
This Script is made for Gamer who have an huge Game video collection and so they can it start easy.
No liability is assumed for damages to hard and software !!
Feedbacks are welcome.
11 years ago
Added a Headline in the Script to replace "Xdialog"