Kmenc15 is an advanced MEncoder frontend, generally designed to be a VirtualDub replacement for Linux. It is most useful for editing and encoding large high quality AVIs capped from TV. It allows cutting and merging at exact frames, applying any MPlayer/MEncoder filter, with preview.
It requires CVS MEncoder to work. It will probably work on any POSIX platform, but it has been tested only on GNU/Linux.
Kmenc15 only supports opening AVI's.
If there are any problems compiling/installing, please carefully read the README.
Send bugs, problems, comments and patches to email@example.com .
11 years ago
0.04 - 04/04/05
* New native MEncoder file merging
* Help for main buttons
0.03 - 02/05/05
* Major speed optimizations, far less processes necessary for encode
* Almsot complete code re-write, more modular
* More robustness against bad user input
* Possibly more portability
* Small bug fixes
* Makfile improoved
0.02 - 10/24/04
* Window is now Resizable.
* Filter crop imporved.
* Added startup logo.
* Save/load template and session.
* General addons and fixes.
* Video filters Help added
* My own hand made Makefile, no m4.
0.01 - 9/28/04
* Initial release.