KVideoEncoder is a GUI for the mencoder and transcode;
my goal is to write a kind of TMPGEnc Clone for linux with additional features.
For example, KVideoEncoder supports joining of two or more videos and dvd-ripping.
9 years ago
Sorry everybody, but I just don't have the time to work on KVideoEncoder at the moment.
0.09 should came with a new dvd reading engine, build with some great patches I've received and some other new features, but...
I've uploaded the current status for you, maybe dvd-reading is broken on some systems, but the annoying language bug is fixed.
I've got much to do now (work, etc) and this is the moment where the OSS-thing become important.
I've got space for a website and a CVS at sourceforge, maybe somebody could help me to set these things up? And maybe we could continue developing KVideoEncoder together.
- Added support for UTF-8
- Language bug fixed
* 1 Bugfix
* Some minor improvements (thanks to Алексей Кузнецов)
* Crop filter added
* Translations updated
* Czech translation (thanks to Robert Stodulka)
* file encoding repaired (mencoder).
* Nine bugfixes, including:
- #25: DVD-ripping repaired (mencoder).
- #26: MPEG-Encoding should work with the new versions of mencoder.
- #29-31: Some crashes fixed.
- #32: Xvid multipass encoding repaired (mencoder).
- #34: No crash if your PC/notebook doesn't have any IDE devices.
* Audio PCM encoding
* Error handling (mencoder)
* Some design improvements
* Some improvements related to the configure script and the makefile.
* transcode improvements
* New Tool: FLV2MPEG
Please note that transcode may not work when you try it. The problem is, that - for example - you've round about five different ways to encode an MPEG file; which one the right for is depends on your transcode installation and the installed modules.
KVideoEncoder must deal with this problems but that doesn't work very good at the moment. I'm working on it and I hope that you can help me (write comments, etc).