Limoo is a simple, modern and light image viewer for your GNU/Linux.
Limoo 1.0 is completely recreated and redesigned and based on Qt5 FrameWork and QML 2.0 and released under GPLv3 license.
We appended our new ideas to Limoo to make it better. We worked on user interface, performance, stability and … hardly.
- Redesigned Image Viewer
- Image Browser
- Touch screen support
- Modern UserInterface
- New multi select method (Basket)
- Zoom and Pan
- Cache and Buffer images to improve performance
- View Engine to make images high contrast and high brithness.
- Full compatible with, Kde, Unity and Gnome
2 years ago
- SVG support
- Russian translation
- Improve on UserInterface
- Set password for albums/folders and encrypts included Images using Serpent32.
- Mac OS X preview version
- Many other improvments and bugfixes