Hi, log time has passed, but at last i have a functional version of my KSplasher Editor ported to QT4.
It has a lot of new features like:
- A new UI written in PyQT4 (that changes dependency of KSplasher to python-qt4)
- A new install/uninstall bash script based on install script for QNokiacomander from Federico Manganelli
- An "create new" wizard for your new themes
- You can change the background on-the-fly
- You can TEST your themes directly from KSplasher (before install it)
- You can save your themes as .tar.gz or directory for further modifications.
Well, as always all feedback is welcome.
Coming soon: KSplasherX, my KSplasher but for the new ksplashx splash engine (KDE4).
- once uncompressed, run ./install.sh from konsole.
- you now can run it with ALT+F2 and "ksplasher" or click on your new ksplasher icon under "Graphics" menu.