This application is a date calculator aimed primarily for use by lawyers and other professionals that require quick calculation of deadlines. Its purpose is to make it easy to calculate how many days there are between two given dates, or to add or subtract a certain number of days from a given date. For example, working out the number of days between two dates to calculate an interest charge, or when a court filing date is due. It has a number of unique features that are essential for lawyers and other professionals.
- Determine the number of days between two dates
- Add or subtract a number of days to or from a date
- Perform calculations based on working days only
- Perform calculations inclusive of start/end dates
- Specify holidays based on a fixed date, relative dates, or lunar dependent dates
- Save different sets of holidays as templates, useful for easily calculating dates based on different criteria
- View the holidays for the current holiday set for different years
- View the analysis of working days for each calculation
- Create a PDF report for a calculation for filing purposes
This application is available for both Linux and Windows.
6 years ago
20 May 2010 - 1.0
Fixed a stupid bug that meant that calculations could not be done until the user had set up holidays
2 May 2010 - 0.99
Added a lot of new features:
- Support for ranges of dates for holidays
- Support for holiday templates allowing you to save and access different holiday sets
- Support for creating a PDF report of a calculation
- Display all the holidays of the current template for a particular year
- Display a log of the working days in a calculation
- New UI layout
- Heaps of bug fixes
20 April 2010 - 0.95
- Fixed yet another version check bug
- Fixed a bug with the recognition of easter holidays
12 April 2010 - 0.94
- Fixed another version check bug
- Fixed calculation bug with addition/subtraction of dates
11 April 2010 - 0.93
- Fixed bugs with version checking
- Fixed bug with windows version so that config data is saved in the correct place
9 April 2010 - 0.92
- New date input method using calendar style input
- More bug fixes
- Packageing fixes in Windows version
6 April 2010 - 0.91
Fixed version references, added a check for updated versions and minor bug fixes.
5 April 2010 - 0.9
This is a port of Date Calculator to pyqt4.
- Ported to pyqt4.
- Cross-platform support for Windows.
- Bug fixes to original app.