KoverArtist is a program for the fast creation of covers for
cd/dvd cases and boxes. The main idea behind it is to be able
to create decent looking covers with some mouseclicks.
The project started from my need for some decent covers for the
films I record from television and then often burn on dvd for
With series I usually start with one or two dvds, and add more as
more episodes are available. So the program - KoverArtist - had
to be flexible enough to handle that. This also requires changing
covers on the fly to use cases that can house more discs.
5 years ago
* Fixed a segfault when opening a project with an existing project open and a disc tab active
(thanks to filochard for reporting).
* (Re)activated help menu.
* Fixed a bug around cddb lookup (thanks to filochard for reporting)
* Added missing "Hide title text on front side" option. Thanks to filochard for reporting!
* Allow program start even if no case definitions are found.
* Use the default case if a loaded project uses an unknown case.
* Added debug and trace log-output commandline options. Default log output level is now info.
* Fixed switching to the new disc's tab page when a new disc is added.
* Fixed disc tabs handling when the number of discs is changed in the project page.
* Fixed a crash when loading a project when a current project exists.
* Fixed image file names in saved projects.
Version 0.7.2 and 0.7.3
* Fixed Debian / Launchpad package build
* Added Czech translation (thanks to Pavel Fric).
* Added Netherland translation (thanks to Roger Gabriels).
* Added Debian package structure.
* KDE 4 port. Finally.
* Current limitations: Drag&drop is not implemented, and the help/manual is missing
Please see the included ChangeLog file for older changes.