tb2kmail is a Perl script which may be used to export The Bat! mail archives into a directory structure which KMail likes. It runs under Windows because it needs the The Bat! executable to export the mail.
The script was written already some years ago (for The Bat! 1.x) and it was reported that it doesn't always work (bug reports please to tb2kmail-bugs (at) msquadrat.de). But if it does, it often comes in handy.
13 years ago
2002-05-11 Malte S. Stretz
* Obscured my e-mail addresses a bit. Replace everything inside the
brackets with the spelled character. May the pest hit all those
harvesters and their spammers!
2002-04-07 Malte S. Stretz
* Version 0.1.2: Minor fixes, including:
* The help (--help) and the man pages (--man) are now accessible on
non-Windows platforms, too.
* A typo corrected, thanks to Michael Schamber.
2002-01-20 Malte S. Stretz
* Version 0.1.1: Bugfix release, includes:
* Found 2 more bugs.
* Added the tb2kmail-finalize.sh script.
* Some typos corrected.
2002-01-06 Malte S. Stretz
* Version 0.1: Initial release