K3DSurf is a program to visualize and manipulate Multidimensional surfaces by using Mathematical equations. It's also a "Modeler" for POV-Ray in the area of iso/parametric surfaces.
* 3D, 4D, 5D and 6D HyperObjects visualization.
* Full support of all functions (like C language).
* Support of mouse event in the drawing area.
* Animation and Morph effect.
* OBJ and POVscript file generation.
* More than 100 well known examples.
10 years ago
* Code compliance with GCC 4.x
* Bug Fix for the AMD64 Archi on Debian/Ubuntu
* Please report any malfunction