KTechlab is an IDE for electronic circuits and microcontrollers. It can perform simulation a variety of components (logic, integrated, linear, nonlinear and reactive), simulation and debugging of PIC microcontrollers via gpsim, and comes with its own closely-linked and complementary high level languages: FlowCode and Microbe.
It has been designed to be as easy to use and unintrusive as possible; all components and FlowParts have context sensitive help, and simulating electronics is as simple as dragging components onto the work area and creating connectors that autoroute themselves between their pins. FlowCode allows users new to PICs to instantly create their own programs, while the electronic simulation allows stepping through a PIC's assembly program inside a circuit.
Debian packages: http://ktechlab.org/download/deb/
- gpsim (see http://ktechlab.org/download/gpsim.php)
- gputils - http://gputils.sourceforge.net/
11 years ago
For the full changelog, see: http://ktechlab.org/features/changelog.php
- Simulation support for transistors, inductors and opamps.
- Translations into French, Italian and Spanish.
- Support for SDCC, a C compiler that supports PICs.
- Programming of PICs.
- High-level-language debugging (C and Microbe).
- Symbol inspection in debugger, including mouse-over tooltip display.
- Voltage and current probes for the oscilloscope.