KNetLoad is a small network load meter for Kicker, originally developed by Markus Gustavsson, then maintained by Ben Burton and now by me.
Note: I need more binary packages for this. If you have some, mail me.
KNetLoad features a definable number of monitored interfaces, every one with its own scaling settings, colors and type (remote or local).
Remote interfaces are monitored via SNMP using libksnmp (available at http://wwwstud.dsi.unive.it/~dpetteno/kdeapps.xhtml#libksnmp ).
You can report bugs, wishlists and suggestion using http://bugs.kde.org/ with component 'knetload'.
Note: the snapshot are took from the CVS version, current interface dialog for interfaces is slightly different.
12 years ago
The 3.0_alpha1 version is the first non-snapshot version of the wannabe 3.0 version of KNetLoad, with:
- Applet mode, instead of standalone application.
- Ability to monitor more than one interface at a time.
- Different settings for every interface.
- SNMPv1 support for monitor remote interfaces.
- New, faster, parsing code for both 2.6 and 2.4 kernels.
- Settings dialog with all the settings for the applet.
and a lot more!
3.0_alpha2 fixes problems on amd64 systems and with graphs on top of each other. It requires libksnmp-0.3 to enable snmp support.