An audio/video player using gstreamer (like totem but without GNOME dependencies)
Whaaw! Media Player will play any audio/video files which gstreamer can play. It supports fullscreen mode, seeking, changing video colour settings and more. It is inteded to be a basic media player similar to totem.
Dependencies: python >= 2.5, gstreamer-python >= 0.10, pygtk >= 2.10, pyxdg, gstreamer-good >= 0.10
6 years ago
- 'Hide Video Window' option removed since it caused way too many crashes.
- Use 'xdg-screensaver' for disabling the screensaver rather than configuring it through the config.
- Tag reading rework.
- Allow adding subtitle files to videos (Accessible through the open file dialogue, also a subtitles 'manager' is available under the 'Stream' menu).
- Fix some weird bug with the tagger producing multiple lists of tags, rather than just one.
- New translations.
- Use the same executable to run whaawmp as was used to run setup.py (for systems which have python3 as default python)
There's also a converter in the tarball, but it really doesn't work all that well. Use at your own peril.