VEE, Vim Embedded Editor is the sum of VIM and X-Terminal and is written by python language, pygtk binding, vte python modules and is tightly integrated with GNOME environment. - support VIM and X terminal
- open the VIM and X terminal as a new TAB in notebook.
- increase or decrease the size of font.
- DND(Drag & Drop).
You can drop down the file to VEE in GNOME desktop.
- external terminal can be executed in VEE as a new tab.
- open file outside VEE, with 'veet'.
- can be stored the tab in bookmark.
- can set the own property in each bookmark item.
- ssh session support. (to use this, you must install the twisted.conch >= 2.0 .)