Affinity is a desktop search tool which provides a front-end to various desktop information.
Affinty is a desktop search tool, which hopes to provide a quick way to get at all the different information on your desktop. It achieves this by having various back-ends, but impelented through one standard interface.
Affinity is RGBA-aware, so it not only does it do its job well, it looks good doing it :).
= Current Features =
* Front-end to both the Beagle & Tracker desktop search engines.
* Has actions (configurable through Desktop files), whihc speed up common tasks.
* Has in-built, user-configurable, filters which work in the the entry box, so typing 'pics:london' will only bring up pictures.
* Super-fast application searching through an in-built list of applications.
* Colours can be customised to your taste.
* Lives in the system-tray, but can be called by a global key stroke. Default is Ctrl+Alt+a, but you can change it to anything you like!
* Written in C for minimal impact on your system, but maximum speed!