Customizable, easy-to-use automatic screenshot taker and ImageShack/FTP uploader for Windows AutoScreen is a customizable, easy-to-use automatic screenshot taker and ImageShack/FTP uploader for Windows. It sits quietly in the background, waiting until the specified interval has been reached. It then takes a screenshot -- essentially a picture of your computer screen, also known as a \'screen capture\' or \'snapshot\' -- and saves it to disk, and/or uploads it to ImageShack and/or an FTP server.
- Fully customizable screenshots (image format, dimensions, filename, etc)
- ImageShack uploading (with transloading support)
- FTP uploading
- Upload speed throttling
- Customizable filename timestamps
- Warning before screenshot is taken
- Multiple-monitor support, with X/Y/width/height coordinate support
- Password-protection -- prevent others from changing your settings, enabling/disabling AutoScreen, etc
- \"Ghost\"-mode -- hide AutoScreen\'s presence
- Setting import/export -- easily backup and restore your settings
- Automatic temporary disabling while the screensaver is active and/or the keyboard/mouse is idle
- Proxy support
... all while still being fast and light on resources.
AutoScreen has many potential uses -- from being a parental-control tool, to helping you watch over your employees silently, documenting intensive tasks, or even helping track down a stolen computer.