Graphical interface to TAPClean TAPClean is a console utility whose key features are:
- Detects and retrieves information about TAP and DC2N DMP file contents.
- Tests and reports on the integrity and condition of the files.
- Performs structural corrections and optimizations.
- Develops a library of all detected files as their binary equivalents and allows content exporting.
- Allows conversion to audio format (.AU or .WAV) so TAPs may be played out and recorded back to cassette tape.
TAPClean Front End is the GUI front end for TAPClean.