Figaro\'s Password Manager 2 is a program that allows you to securely store the passwords using GTK2 interface. Features include:
- Passwords are encrypted with the AES-256 algorithm.
- Copy passwords or usernames to the clipboard/primary selection.
- If the password is for a web site, FPM2 can keep track of the URLs of your login screens and can automatically launch your browser. In this capacity, FPM2 acts as a kind of bookmark manager.
- Combine all three features: you can configure FPM2 to bring you to a web login screen, copy your username to the clipboard and your password to the primary selection, all with a single button click.
- FPM2 also has a password generator that can choose passwords for you. It allows you to determine how long the password should be, and what types of characters (lower case, upper case, numbers and symbols) should be used. You can even have it avoid ambiguous characters such as a capital O or the number zero.
- Auto-minimise and/or auto-locking passwords database after configurable time to the tray icon.