gWcalc is a graphical front-end to Kyle Wheeler\'s command-line scientific calculator; it is intended for use under the X-window system, and uses the GTK+ widget library. It\'s main features are:
* Simple use
* Menu access to all functions defined in Wcalc
* Menu access to a huge number of constants defined in Wcalc.
* Intuitive entry of formulas.
* Easy editing and \'re-evaluation\'.
* Easy conversion between decimal, hex, octal and binary, both in input and output.
* Works with fractional numbers in all bases.
* Very configurable.