QtCAM is an Open Source Linux Webcam Software with attractive features such as Colour space switching, Displaying Frame rates, over 10 image control settings and extension settings. This Linux camera application enables users to capture/view videos/images from any USB camera or any V4L2 compatible device.
1 year ago
* Added support for all uvc cameras.
* switching of resolution is removed when still and video format resolution are same to make faster.
* Video capture filter is renamed to Image Quality Settings.
* Video capture pin and Video Capture properties tabs are combined into Video Capture Settings tab.
* Still capture pin and still capture properties tabs are combined into Still Capture Settings tab.
* Preview color format is displayed in status bar.
Initial public release