QWinFF is a cross-platform, easy-to-use and open-source media converter GUI using FFmpeg as its backend. Featuring a rich set of pre-defined parameters, QWinFF helps users use FFmpeg easily without having to manually input command-line flags. Average users can convert multiple media files in just a few clicks, while advanced users can still adjust conversion parameters in detail.
Ubuntu users can install this application from ppa: https://launchpad.net/~lzh9102/+archive/qwinff
openSUSE and Fedora builds are available through the Open Build Service: https://build.opensuse.org/package/show?package=qwinff&project=home%3Alzh9102
Translation of QWinFF has been moved to Transifex: https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/qwinff/. We would be very pleased if you could provide a translation for your language. To translate QWinFF, you have to register as a Transifex user.
Alternatively, you can download the latest translation template from http://qwinff.github.io. If you are not familiar with translating Qt applications, please see the instructions at http://qwinff.github.io/p/translators.html.
When you are done, just send me a notice (lzh9102 AT gmail DOT com) and I'll include it in the next release.
3 years ago
- Use avconv if ffmpeg is not available (experimental)
- Added a video-cutting dialog with embedded mplayer.
- Use embedded mplayer to preview video-cutting.
- Recursively add files when a folder is dragged in.
- Fixed default presets for AVI
- Added application icon for OS/2 Warp.
- Switched to Tango icon theme.