M-Croises is an application that stays in system tray. It helps French crosswords players to find words when they know a few letters.
7 different dictionaries available : French, German, Italian, English, Spanish + non-official Scrabble (fr + es)
The French integrated dictionary contains 37192+ words.
Sources for all systems + packages for Mandriva Linux
5 years ago
- Some new algorithmes to compute distance between words. Much faster searches !
- Faster searches
- 2 separate RPM for Mandriva : app + dics
- Create and save personal dictionaries
- New searches available (for example for Scrabble, for French game "Le mot le plus long"...)
- dictionaries management improved2011.06.9.3
- 5 different languages are available now
2011.06.7 Packaged for Mandriva
- new option "use wildcards" in advanced search
2011.06.6 Packaged for Mandriva
- new design for advanced search
2011.06.5 Packaged for Mandriva
- some bugs fixed & new functionalities in advanced search
2011.06.2 Packaged for Mandriva
- new functionalities (copy to clipboard, search for any length) + find anagrams (beta)
2011.06.2 Packaged for Mandriva + new standard icons + update dictionary
2011.06.1 Packaged for Mandriva
2010.06 New widget & optimizations in searches
2010.05 New dictionary (367614 words) thanks to http://www.dicollecte.org/index.php & hector2 from Mandriva french forum !
2010.05 definitive version 1
2010.02.3 * possibility to add words to personal dictionary *
2010.02.3 Cleaning main dictionary + no more copying it in mcroises directory
2010.02.3 : main dictionary integrated (100000 words) + optional dictionary in $HOME/.mcroises/annexe.dic