Kash is now also saving data as .csvThis way you can save the categories of your expenditure, which makes it very usefull to import into softwares like skrooge or Kmymoney.
Kash is a very small application designed to help you to log your cash operation into a qif file that you can import in you finance software afterwards (skrooge, Kmymoney, Msmoney ...)
1) You go to the cinema and pay 9€ for the ticket
2) You take you mobile launch Kash, type -9 and "Cinema" in the comment then type Okay
3) When you are checking your spending/saving in Skrooge or whichever the software, import the file that is in "$HOME/.Kash/data.qif" on you mobile into your financial accounting software
4) You then have all operations you recorded with your mobile into the software.
The .deb package is for Maemo5 (N900)
To install it:
1) Copy the .deb file onto you N900
2) Open a terminal on you N900
3) Ensure you have root access (you will need to install rootsh or something)
4)type "dpkg-i kash_0_0_1_armel.deb"
You have it!
5)to remove it "dpkg -r kash_0_0_1_armel.deb"
NOTE: Sources are now hosted on gitorious