Open-source and cross-platform software to easily analyze biomechanical data. Reads, writes C3D files and many other file formats! Visualize in 3D and 2D markers' trajectories, force platforms, segments, but also joint angles, forces, moments, as well as analog signals like EMGs.
4 years ago
- Dragging any kind of item (except video) over the video view hides the current displayed video.
- Clearing a chart for a cropped acquisition reset the zoom.
- Switching between collapsed and expanded analog chart with a cropped acquisition reset the bounds of the chart.
- Mokka 0.5 introduced a bug where it is no more possible to modify the frame of the edited event(s).
- Packaging Mokka under MacOS X doesn't install the phonon backend for quicktime (issue 29).