MathMod is a powerful yet easy to use software solution that allows you to perform complex 3D and 4D surface modelling. With it you are able to generate models and visualize them in implicit or parametric form.
MathMod is a complete rewrite of K3DSurf with many new features and optimizations.
Isosurfaces and parametric surfaces support
3D and 4D hypersurfaces support
Rotation, scale and morph effect support
Load scripts in Json file format / export the result as OBJ
Extensive examples and support forum
Export K3DSurf (.k3ds) scripts to MathMod (.js) scripts
Memory usage and The maximum value of the Grid for Iso/Parametric surfaces are set via the configuration file
1 year ago
Changelog for MathMod-4.1 (14/03/2016)
1) Add tools to create/edit/delete sliders without having to edit the script manually: see this youtube video https://youtu.be/FWazJIuC0zo
2) Localization Support for decimal separators as Comma (,) or Point (.)
The decimal separator is set by the field "DotSymbol" in the "mathmoconfig.js" file.
3) By default MathMod will use the Fusion/Dark theme but you can define your own style/theme with the "mathmoconfig.js" file.
Windows installer will also create a directory "MathMod-4.1(Win64)" in the Desktop folder (with three JSON files) and will use it as it's working directory so It can then be used, for example, to fine-tune MathMod's configuration.
4) Four new MathMod scripts, for a total of 341 integrated scripts.
5) Five Video Tutorials to quickly learn how to use some MathMod features.
Videos available on MathMod's FaceBook page: https://www.facebook.com/MathMod-529510253833102/
and Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NDhd94LLS0KFUdKnloj4w
6) Bug fix and code optimization: https://sourceforge.net/p/mathmod/branches/commit_browser
Two new Ports:
FreeBSD ( from Thierry) and Gentoo Linux (from Andrey Grozin)