* QExtendedGridView : is a piece of software I use extensively in my daliy job.
I think could be useful for other, so I decided to publish it.
It's written in C++ and based on Qt 4.5
It's designed to improve the behaviour of QT's QTreeView, allowing you to do
some things Qt forgot to implement :
- Logically Group columns into several bands.
- Have footers in sync with headers for every colum
- Lock leftmost "N" columns while scrolling the remaining
- And all of this with a simple QAbstractItemView model
* QExtendedTabWidget : an extension of QTabWidget, allowing to show / hide tabs.
When re-showing a tab it remembers where it was.
7 years ago
Added QExtendedTabWidget & improved QExtendedGridView behavior.