XNP (XChat Now Playing for Amarok) is a script that displays informations about the current playing track in Amarok and the audio collection. It is highly configurable through many commands and has a graphical menus interface.
- the standard command displays the track's title, artist, album, year, track number, length, bitrate and size
- it has the possibility to customise which fields are displayed and which not
- it features a command to show the now playing status in a minimal format (Artist - Track)
- it features the possibility to echo in the current window all the informations without sending them to a channel/query
- How-To and FAQ included
- the script supports Amarok.