Streamtuner2 is an internet radio browser. It utilizes various directory services like Shoutcast, Xiph, InternetRadio, SurfMusik, MyOggRadio, TuneIn, Dirble, Reddit, or Jamendo and Youtube to present categorized streaming stations. It chains to installed audio players like Audacious or VLC, uses streamripper for recording, but also allows bookmarking, exporting and easy searching
2.2.0 2 months ago
* Adds new plugins for RCast, Streema, vTuner2, Liveradio.ie, RadioSure,
house-mixes, and Reciva.
* Feature extensions include the Cache Reset, Config import/export,
Gtk theme setting and installer, and Specbuttons for custom shortcuts,
and script stations.
* Live365, di.fm and WindowsMediaGuide are gone.
* Marks the first release with thorough Windows support, and comes with
a Python+Gtk post-installer and additional tools for the SFX archive.
Comes with a CHM manual version instead.
* Many typos and stale infos in the manual have been remedied, more details
on contrib plugins and station status icons (reddit, dirble, etc), and
stream $placeholders have been documented.
* Internet-Radio now supports the search, its DOM extraction was updated.
* Other fixes encompass the file browser, MODarchive categories,
Radio-Browser submit function, Radionomy icon sizes, ...
* Reddit and Record-stop are now distributed plugins.
* Channels can easier hook new content types and extractors in the action
module, the .QTL export format was added, better cross-platform quoting
and a multi-URL workaround added.
* Better channel refresh indication, and colorized status bar.
* Plugin management has been extended, and a few fixes and option
safeguards applied, support for table/dict settings.
* Other internal changes include plugin init2() callbacks, a secret
`conf.cmd` option, "rt" open flag fixes, new unichr() alias, a cmd=
flag for run_fmt_url()