Colorpicker is a desktop tool with Electron to get and save colors code quickly for OSX, Windows and Linux!
Colorpicker's menu come with a lot of cool features :
- Pin: pin Colorpicker to the foreground;
- Picker: open an eyedropper who can pick a color from your desktop;
- Colorsbook: open Colorsbook, a color manager;
- Shading: show three bar of shading — hue bar, natural bar and lightness bar;
- Opacity: toggle Opacity range;
- Clean Vue: unshow menu, ranges and inputs;
- Magic color: show colors from the clipboard;
- Random: show a random color;
- Settings: open the preferences panel.
NOTE: This is only to provide appimages, I am not the developer.