KDE CDEmu Manager is a simple frontend for CDEmu.
It provides a small manager window that gives you an overview of your virtual drives and allows you to mount and unmount images.
It also includes a service menu for mounting images directly from Dolphin/Konqueror.
Images can be unmounted like any other media through Dolphin or the Device Notifier.
How to install:
mkdir build && cd build
cmake -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=`kf5-config --prefix` ..
make install (as root)
Translations and feedback are welcome.
Currently following translations are available:
Chinese (Taiwan), French, German, Polish, Romanian, Spanish, Swedish
Changelog 3 months ago
Changelog from 0.7.1 to 0.7.2:
* Added Chinese Taiwan and French translations
Changelog from 0.7 to 0.7.1:
* Fixed service menu entry showing for all files
Changelog from 0.5 to 0.7:
* Ported to KF5
* Improved the user interface
* Added support for adding and removing devices
* Added file history (thanks to Real-Gecko for the inspiration)
Changelog from 0.4 to 0.5:
* Updated for CDEmu 2.0 (thanks to ava1ar for the patch)
Changelog from 0.3.1 to 0.4:
* Updated for CDEmu 1.4.0
Changelog from 0.3 to 0.3.1:
* Fixed MIME type definitions to include new libmirage types
* Made the kde_cdemu_mount.desktop file compliant to the freedesktop.org Desktop Entry Specification
Changelog from 0.2 to 0.3:
* Added support for the session bus
Changelog from 0.1 to 0.2:
* Updated to CDEmu 1.2.0
* Cleaned up the code
* Improved build scripts